Re: GATS Building Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 02:24:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Steve Ringe writes:
To all,

This is the latest GATS Building Layout with highlighted areas
(Scott we picked purple just for you).

Some areas are still open and subject to change.

Steve & Chris

I like this design...I might be able to add some shops and such in the Lower
Aqua area. Like a Lego Store :-D, bakery, the like. If anyone objects would
they be better near downtown? Is their anyway I can borrow green plaets got
GATS. The submarine is still to be designed, but it is gonna be U-Boat style
with a deck gun.

Need ideas.

Rick