  Another SF-based member of LUGOLA

Hi all, As of May 5, I will no longer be living in the Los Angeles area. My husband Russ and I will be moving to the Bay Area. Before that, I'll be spending the last two weeks in April in Australia :) I will still host the LUGOLA website (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Another SF-based member of LUGOLA

(...) What was that Anne, a challange? BRING IT ON! :-P Hope you all have fun up there! Josh (...) (20 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)