Re: Another SF-based member of LUGOLA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 03:02:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Anne Carasik wrote:
Hi all,

As of May 5, I will no longer be living in the Los Angeles area. My husband
Russ and I will be moving to the Bay Area. Before that, I'll be spending
the last two weeks in April in Australia :)

I will still host the LUGOLA website (www.lugola.org), and I'll be on the
mailing list to make sure I update the meeting info.

I will still be available at stripes@tigerlair.com, and I'm going to see
if Chris Snead minds a two-person LUGOLA build party :):)

Gotta show these trainheads right.. ;)

What was that Anne, a challange?  BRING IT ON!
:-P
Hope you all have fun up there!
Josh

.space! :)