  Discounted Lego sets: Beverly Center Kay-Bee

Greetings fellow LUGOLA-ians! I'm sorry I haven't been to any of the more recent meetings. I hope to remedy this situation in the future. In the meantime, I'd like to report on some Lego swag I was able to acquire today. I happened to be at the (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Discounted Lego sets: Beverly Center Kay-Bee

{text snipped for quoting- EM} (...) Hey, along these lines - I saw similar items for sale (and a KB store closing) in the Brea Mall... orange county/ 57freeway & Imperial Hwy. Another location I saw some stuff at 50% off lego/list (which I hesitate (...) (20 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)