  An "Unofficial" Lugola Meeting for March

Well, February has seen its Lugola meet come to pass which means the next will be sometime around April. "So why is he posting this?" you may be ask. The original plan of this month's meeting was to have someone in Orange county host but that just (...) (20 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: An "Unofficial" Lugola Meeting for March

Adrian, I love the idea! We may not get all the regulars to come all the way down, but I will definately be there. We sure have a great deal to go over, and I think it is well past time that a non-train club meet there in San Diego. Plus it give me (...) (20 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)