  LUGOLA Meeting 11 am 2/14/04 - Panorama City, Ca.

It took awhile, but we finally found a host: ME! I figured I'd get back to hosting someday and this looks like the prime opportunity to do that. Hey, it's better than a thousand mile road trip. ;) Details: 11am to 3pm. Conveniently located near the (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX)