Subject:
LUGOLA Meeting 11 am 2/14/04 - Panorama City, Ca.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 01:02:38 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

It took awhile, but we finally found a host: ME! I figured I’d get back to hosting someday and this looks like the prime opportunity to do that. Hey, it’s better than a thousand mile road trip. ;)

Details: 11am to 3pm. Conveniently located near the Van Nuys and Sun Valley Metrolink stations, the 405, 5, 170, 118, and 101 freeways in the center of the San Fernando Valley. Directions will follow tomorrow as time allows. This will go out to the mailing list only, so if you don’t receive directions by Monday night, please email me at legomecha at adelphia dot net.

Expect our usual shenanigans plus the joining of the moonbases! Refreshments will be available, but I highly suggest checking out any of the nearby food places to sate your appetite as I probably won’t have appetizers available.

Any LUGOLA member wishing to place an order in my Bricklink store http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Bargain_Bricks will receive free shipping (naturally) if you choose to pick this up at the meeting. The usual 10% LUGOLA discount will be applied and I’ll add an additional 10% President’s Weekend discount as well. Please make sure all orders are in by Friday night 2/13/04 at the absolute latest.

More tomorrow, -Dave

(ps-I owe the Mrs. big time for this) :)