    Master Builder competition in our back yard —Scott Costello
   Hey all, I don't know if any of you have been following it, but the next stop for the Master Builder competition is right here in LA. Check here for details: (URL) am thinking about going just to watch the festivities. I am really thinking Cajun (...) (21 years ago, 27-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

        Re: Master Builder competition in our back yard —Russell Clark
     (...) I will be coming down from the Bay Area to try out. Russell BayLUG/BayLTC (21 years ago, 27-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

        Re: Master Builder competition in our back yard —Derek Schin
     (...) Hey, I went to the competition in Las Vegas, and it was a blast. I recommend "trying out" even if you wouldn't take the job; having only 45 minutes and a pile of random bricks to build something was really challenging and a lot of fun. And if (...) (21 years ago, 27-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

         Re: Master Builder competition in our back yard —Josh Baakko
     (...) Would they put you up in the hotel if you live 25 mins away!? I allready missed the done back in early Dec here in San Diego because of the Marines... I don't DARE sign up for another & miss it too! Josh (21 years ago, 27-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

        Re: Master Builder competition in our back yard —Bruce Hietbrink
   So it was yesterday. Any news? Who went? Who was chosen? I was busy with work so couldn't join in the fun, but I'd love to hear about it from those who were there. Bruce H (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

        Re: Master Builder competition in our back yard —Ryan Wood
   (...) Today's Los Angeles Times, California (section B), page 6. Nice article covering the Master Builder competition day in Orange County. LUGOLA's very own Jonathan Hunter and Bruce Lowell made the finalist cut! Congrats to the two of them. I (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX)