Re: Master Builder competition in our back yard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 20:10:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Derek Schin wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Scott Costello wrote:
Hey all, I don't know if any of you have been following it, but the next stop
for the Master Builder competition is right here in LA. Check here for details:

http://www.legomasterbuilder.com/losangeles.html

I am thinking about going just to watch the festivities. I am really thinking
Cajun should enter :).

Scott

Hey, I went to the competition in Las Vegas, and it was a blast.  I recommend
"trying out" even if you wouldn't take the job; having only 45 minutes and a
pile of random bricks to build something was really challenging and a lot of
fun.

And if you're a finalist, they'll put you up at the hotel next to the park for a
night and feed you, too; who said there's no such thing as a free lunch? :)

Derek

Would they put you up in the hotel if you live 25 mins away!?  I allready
missed the done back in early Dec here in San Diego because of the
Marines... I don't DARE sign up for another & miss it too!
Josh