 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / 934 (-5)
  Thanks to all who came last night!

Hi all, Thanks goes to all to made the irregularly scheduled meeting (sorry for the late time and odd day, but for personal reasons this was the only time I could schedule the meeting). Photos will be up soon (mine have to get developed), and we (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Next meeting: Sunday October 26th, 2003 @ 4:30 PM

(...) By the looks of things I don't have to worry about that now. It looks like I'll be a "no show" for the Sunday meet, transportation probs. Adr. (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Next meeting: Sunday October 26th, 2003 @ 4:30 PM

I don't mind the time of the meeting but I'm going to my parents house on Sunday for my Dad's birthday (and no, I didn't get the date screwed up this time!). Thus, I will unable to attend the meeting. Please save me a t-shirt. B. ----- Original (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Next meeting: Sunday October 26th, 2003 @ 4:30 PM

I'm hesitant about the meeting this Sunday. The 4:30 p.m. meeting time is a problem because I have to work in the evening in Manhattan Beach at 7:45 p.m. It takes about 45 minutes to get from Anne's to my place in Lawndale so that means I gotta (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  OK. So who's going to the Sunday meeting?

Who in San Diego or Orange is going to Sunday's meet? I can do the Amtrak like I did last time with people from Orange going up there. With the meet at 4:30, going north via train isn't a prob; I just have to watch my south travel times. Here are (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact