Re: Next meeting: Sunday October 26th, 2003 @ 4:30 PM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 03:56:01 GMT

I'm hesitant about the meeting this Sunday. The 4:30 p.m. meeting time is a
problem because I have to work in the evening in Manhattan Beach at 7:45 p.m. It
takes about 45 minutes to get from Anne's to my place in Lawndale so that means
I gotta split at 6:15 p.m. so I can get home, drop off my Lego shizzle, change
clothes, and leave for work by 7:30 p.m. Seems like it would be a short, rushed
visit with you guys and gals. Any reason why we're meeting so late in the day
(sorry if I missed the info on this)?

I dunno. I gotta think about it some more.

--Dan