Subject:
Sidebar update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 22:05:05 GMT

Last week, Todd graciously granted me the curatorships of both
lugnet.org.us.lugola and lugnet.loc.us.ca.la. As such, I now have the power
to fill the sidebars with all sorts of informative goodies. What I want to
know is what kinds of goodies do you want? Here are a few ideas I've come up
with:

LUGOLA Sidebar
A history of LUGOLA
member bios
future meeting updates
Links to other important groups to us (SCLTC, BAYLUG, San Diego's upcoming
LUG, BricksWest, etc.)

.loc.us.ca.la Sidebar
Shopping guide for Los Angeles including map links

Please post your ideas and I'll get working on this as soon as I can free up
a bit of time.

-Dave
Curator .org.us.lugola and .loc.us.ca.la