Re: Lugola origin date and next meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 06:50:06 GMT

The "Parts Pimp" is ready and willing. The only weekend I can't do is April
26 & 27.

B.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Costello" <scottcos@spamfree.yahoo.com>
To: <lugnet.org.us.lugola@lugnet.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 9:51 PM
Subject: Lugola origin date and next meeting

Hey guys first off my research shows that the first meeting ever held was
the infamous 3 member meeting of Dave Johann, Rick Kujawaa, and Henry Lim • at
Henry's house. As I recall this was the first public viewing of the • origins
of "Steggy". Unfortunately I got held up en-route to this meeting. The • date
Todd lists as the origin date I believe is the date that a bunch of us in
the area agreed on the name Lugola and decided to meet, Personally I would
vote for the origin date being the date of the first meeting, which was • much
more important than the decision to organize, but I would be alright with
either decision.

Secondly, when are we going to meet again, it has been a great while since
Lugola met in any capacity. Anyone want to step up and offer a location
and/or date? I finally have a couple of little things to show off.

Scott