    In SoCal for a few days and looking for places to crash and people to meet and creations to photograph —Todd Lehman
   Hey SoCal, I'm having a total blast here at BricksWest meeting people and photographing creations. Some of the stuff here is just mindblowing. After BricksWest I'm actually going to be hanging around in SoCal for a few days, and then I fly out LAX (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)