 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / 749 (-5)
  Re: SCLTC Closes Out 2002 With 2 Public Displays!

SCLTC Year End Public Displays The SCLTC is proud to announce that our multi-level “mountain town” will be on public display at the following locations: November 10, 2002 Toy Train Operating Society Annual Cal-Stewart Meet (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Thanks everyone

Hi all, I wanted to thank everyone, as today was my first LUGOLA meeting I've attended. I felt welcome and really enjoyed meeting everyone and seeing all the MOCs. The one thing I really wish I did was get a picture of the little person (age 3ish?) (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Pirates Festival at Mission San Juan Capistrano

Cross posting the attached announcement. Ray (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: November Meeting

Crud! I was using Lugola's email list to post details. Here is the "official" announcement: Okay here's the official announcement. Again sorry for the late notice. November 2nd my house 11am-3pmish. As usual I'll have plenty of table space. I've (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: November Meeting

I was wondering about this as well. At best I am a maybe on attending, but want to know if this is happening and, if so, where. I had to miss the last meeting and I'd like to try to make it to this one. Thanks, Bruce (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact