Re: November Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 15:03:15 GMT

Crud! I was using Lugola's email list to post details. Here is the
"official" announcement:

Okay here's the official announcement. Again sorry for the late notice.

November 2nd my house 11am-3pmish. As usual I'll have plenty of table
space.
I've gotten a few emails from new members. We should have a pretty fair
turn
out. If you have any special needs just ask.

Brad I'll have a table just for you.

Brian you better be coming! Parts daddy!

Congrats Jimmy and Betty on your beautiful new baby!

Directions:

from San Diego area... 5 north to 57 north to 210 west. Exit Mountain in

Monrovia then see local directions below.

from the valley...134 east to 210 east (not north to La Cananda). Exit
Mountain in Monrovia then see local directions below.

from Huntington Beach... 605 north to 210 west exit Mountain (2nd exit).
See
directions below

On Mountain go North toward the mountains. The 3rd light is Lemon (YMCA
is
on the left hand corner) turn right. Go 2 blocks, pass the first stop
sign
which is Bradbury. Pass 4 houses after the stop sign and look on the
right
hand side of the street. There is a small private street which looks
like a
driveway but has a "Not a Through Street" sign. That's my street "La
Casita
Lane". If you get to the speed bumps you've gone too far. Just turn
around
and come on back down.
You can unload by parking in the driveway, but then I'd ask that cars be

moved onto Lemon.
Here's the official street address:

525 La Casita Lane
Monrovia, CA 91016

Phone (626) 359-2851

All good? Oh and for any BZers out there, you guys better make it this
time!

Okay I'll start a comfirmation list once I start getting names.

Thanks,
Bryce

Again I'm sorry. I didn't even think that there may be more people (new ones
perhaps) who want to come to the meeting. Hope to see you all there.

Bryce

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
I was wondering about this as well.  At best I am a maybe on attending, but
want to know if this is happening and, if so, where.  I had to miss the last
meeting and I'd like to try to make it to this one.

Thanks,
Bruce