  Re: November Meeting

I was wondering about this as well. At best I am a maybe on attending, but want to know if this is happening and, if so, where. I had to miss the last meeting and I'd like to try to make it to this one. Thanks, Bruce (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: November Meeting

Crud! I was using Lugola's email list to post details. Here is the "official" announcement: Okay here's the official announcement. Again sorry for the late notice. November 2nd my house 11am-3pmish. As usual I'll have plenty of table space. I've (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)