    Re: November Meeting —Eric Shrader
   Bryce, I didn't see any follow-up postings, and I was wondering if this meeting is still on for November 2. If so, could you send me or post more details? I'd like to attend. Thanks, Eric Shrader (You may remember me from the June meeting at Henry (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

        Re: November Meeting —Bruce Hietbrink
   I was wondering about this as well. At best I am a maybe on attending, but want to know if this is happening and, if so, where. I had to miss the last meeting and I'd like to try to make it to this one. Thanks, Bruce (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

        Re: November Meeting —Bryce McGlone
   Crud! I was using Lugola's email list to post details. Here is the "official" announcement: Okay here's the official announcement. Again sorry for the late notice. November 2nd my house 11am-3pmish. As usual I'll have plenty of table space. I've (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)