    Got a cool stash —Rod Ripley
   Hey everone, I've got a cool story to share. The comapny I work for had a small stash of Legos from a prior project they worked on a while back. So I got first dibs on 'em since I was the one who found them (In a janitorial closet). It has given me (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)