    Re: SCLTC to display at upcoming Fullerton Railroad Days —Scott Costello
   Just crossposting this to lugola's group, as many of us will be interested in attending. These are my old stomping grounds so I will definately be there, even though the 4th is free comic book day (see www.freecomicbookday.com for details) (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)