  Re: SCLTC to display at upcoming Fullerton Railroad Days

Just crossposting this to lugola's group, as many of us will be interested in attending. These are my old stomping grounds so I will definately be there, even though the 4th is free comic book day (see www.freecomicbookday.com for details) (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)