    Re: Meeting April 20th —Conrad Frank
   Is this open to non-LUGOLA members? I'm not a member, nor do I have anything to bring, other than myself... Don't know if I am going to be the club type. Don't have much skill/confidence in my MOC abilities. Give me a set with instructions, and I'm (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

        Re: Meeting April 20th —Scott Costello
   (...) First time non-member attendees usually have to go through a rigorous hazing process. I can't reveal what it is but please be sure to have all your vacinations before you arrive. :) (...) Cool thing about our group is that there are so many (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)