  Parking, Dropping off stuff saturday

Since Main St in Santa Monica is very busy Saturday I thought I should walk people through the location. I assume most people will be coming from the 10 frwy. (those coming from the South just reverse directions) Following the directions on the web (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)