 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / 659 (-5)
  Re: Meeting April 20th

(...) Yea those are tiny drink tables. We will have 4 6ft dia. banquet tables to display MOCs. Also room outside in front. Bring extension cord. (...) I came up with the place and reserved the date I don't know who is in charge. I thought I already (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Meeting April 20th

Hey Rick, I have two very large MOC's. One is about 2 feet by 3 feet and the other is about 3 feet by 4.5 feet. Both are heavy. The smaller one needs power. Looking at the internet site, the tables in the lounge look sort of small and flimsy. I'm (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Meeting April 20th

<snip> (...) We will be at disneylan on Saturday and Sunday. That weekend is SOAP Star weekened at Disneyland. My wife watches the soap General Hospital and Port Charles and 90% of the actors/actress will be at Disney signing autographs, photo, etc. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Meeting April 20th

Check (URL) for address and directions. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Meeting April 20th

(...) Hey Ahui! We were thinking about going to Disneyland the weekend of the meeting too. When are you going to be there? We could get together for lunch or something. Oh, and I'd need the directions to the meeting as well, Rick. Thanks! Matt (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact