 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / 644 (-5)
  Meeting April 20th

Its official. Mark your calendars. We have the lounge of the World Cafe reserved from 11am until 4pm. We have to be out by 4 so they can set up for a private party that evening. If we think we might want to stay later we will have to pick another (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Happy B-Day LUGOLA 2 yrs old!!!

OK. I will try to reserve April 20th so our pimp can attend. Stay tuned. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Happy B-Day LUGOLA 2 yrs old!!!

Just checking in quickly. I'm cool with the restaurant in April...20th seems to be the going date. I'm okay with any date though. Rick, it's kinda your deal IMO you should set the date. Bryce (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Happy B-Day LUGOLA 2 yrs old!!!

LUGOLA, I'm chiming in. As for having the meeting at Henry's place, that sounds great. I've been meaning to make sweet love to a Steak-o-soar-ass for a long time. However, if you want your Lego parts pimp to attend the weekend of April 12 & 13 is (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Happy B-Day LUGOLA 2 yrs old!!!

Rick I am really sorry, but it wouldn't be me if I weren't stirring up some contraversy. The World Cafe sounds great, and thanx for being so proactive. I vote for April 13th or 20th. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help out with (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact