Re: LUG question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 21:07:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Bruce Hietbrink writes:

I have what may be a dumb question.  What do you do at a LUG meeting?

Hi Bruce!

Well, first we get together, find all the newcomers, dress them up as Timmy,
and perform our hazing rituals.  ;) If you're still conscious, everything
else is as you guessed.  We just hang out look at MOCs and trade.

a pizza place.  :)  Is there a formal program?  Is anyone welcome?  I live
in West LA and would love to come by, especially if you're meeting in Santa
Monica as was mentioned in the previous thread.  Should I bring a MOC?

There's no formal program and everyone is welcome.  Bringing an MOC is up to
you.  Some people, like the Michons, bring elaborate displays.  Others bring
little things they've been tinkering with.

Jimmy