Subject:
LUG question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 18:51:51 GMT

Hi all,

I have what may be a dumb question.  What do you do at a LUG meeting?  I see
pictures on Brickshelf so I assume it is basically a time to gather and
compare MOCs and chat and presumably eat pizza if you're going to meeting at
a pizza place.  :)  Is there a formal program?  Is anyone welcome?  I live
in West LA and would love to come by, especially if you're meeting in Santa
Monica as was mentioned in the previous thread.  Should I bring a MOC?  I'm
a bit intimidated by some of the creations I've seen, so might be embarassed
to show off some of my admittedly lesser offerings.

Bruce