 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / 604 (-5)
  LUGOLA Members please check it out!

To all participants of LUGOLA: It is official that the Southern California Lego Train Club (www.scltc.org) will be making its first full appearance this weekend at the Anaheim Convention Center as participants in the Great American Train Show on (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Place to stay? Please?

Hey all, February is really creaping up, and I still don't know if I can go to BricksWest. I can't afford to stay in a hotel, so I'd really like to be able to crash at one of you local's houses. If you're driving to LLC every day of the fest, you're (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

  Re: Coming out of my shell - Next Meeting?

I wasn't able to connect with Dave and only got a few responses regarding a possible meeting in January. It turns out that my wife wants to plan some other activities during that time frame, so as there doesn't seem to be much interest in a LUGOLA (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: SCLTC News

(...) I think the cost of admission is $7.00 but I remember seeing some sort of discount coupon on their site: www.gats.com. A mech train would be a lot of fun. Maybe we can come up with something for Brickswest. Robert (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: SCLTC News

(...) Awesome Robert, I will definately make an effort to be there. Is there a cost to get in, and if so how much? I think Lugola should definately try to organize to support you guys as much as possible. Any ideas? (How about Bryce making a mech (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact