Re: SCLTC News
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 19:07:08 GMT

I am pleased to announce that the SCLTC will display it's first layout at
the Anaheim GATS on January 5th and 6th at the Anaheim Convention Center. I
hope some of you can come and check out our inaugural effort.

Awesome Robert, I will definately make an effort to be there. Is there a
cost to get in, and if so how much? I think Lugola should definately try to
organize to support you guys as much as possible. Any ideas? (How about
Bryce making a mech train)

Scott