Re: Legoland Shopping
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 04:14:44 GMT

Yeah, but the 1x8 black tiles are long gone <cough>.  I really didn't think I was
wiping them out when I bought all but 2 lbs on that trip!

Henry Lim wrote:

Just out of curiosity, how is the per-pound pricing compare to SAH?  Or
BrickBay?

It's been a while since I counted, calculated, and compared pricing ($6.99 per
1/4 lb?), but I remember it being similar to S@H (thus, I bought what I
bought).  And in terms of BrickBay prices, I'd say buying from Legoland is a
better deal if you're after quantity (ie. 2x8 tan bricks).  If I also recall
correctly, the real steal was the 1x8 black tiles.

-Henry

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/