    September 8th meeting —Bryce McGlone
   Hey gang! I'm posting this for Dave because he went on vacation. He wrote the balance of this post. Well, it's almost that time again! This next meeting is once again being held in Southern Orange County courtesy of the Michon family. There is much (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

        Re: September 8th meeting —Bryce McGlone
     Dave didn't put what time. Anyone know what time it starts? (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

        LUGOLA: September 8th 2001 meeting —Dave Johann
     I'm still unsure as to the time of the meeting, but I believe it was 1pm. I'll correct this later if it isn't so. Here's an update of the contact info and the folks who have RSVPed: Alright, now for the confirmations thus far: The Michon Family Dave (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

        Re: September 8th meeting —Brad Hamilton
     Shelly and the baby are definitely going to sit out of this one. However, I tentatively plan to come for an hour or two only. This assumes that everything is going well with Shelly and the baby at the time. If I come, I'll bring a few smaller (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

        September 8th 2001 meeting Update #3 —Dave Johann
     September 8, 2001 at 11 am at the Michon household. Directions will be available a few days prior to the meeting. Lunch will occur around 2 pm and dinner is a possibility if the meeting lasts long enough. Here's an update of the contact info and the (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

        Re: September 8th meeting —Bryce McGlone
     How much table space is avaliable for each of us? I will need one large table for the one mecha I'm bringing. Eric will need one large table for his mecha and a stand for his robot. Should we bring our own fold up tables? Bryce (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

        September 8 Meeting Info —Ted Michon
   LUGOLA and LEGO Builders- We are looking forward to hosting the September 8 LUGOLA meeting at our home in Irvine, CA. As always, all LUGOLA members and all LEGO fans (and employees) are welcome. Date and Time Saturday, September 8, 2001. You are (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)