    Re: New Arrival in the Jassim Family! —George Haberberger
   (...) Congrats, Babie are so amazing, but they do take an awful lot of time, all day and all night, at first. Perhaps Lego should release a lap desk that straps on to a baby, I find that I spend a large part of my day (when I'm not at work), with (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

        Re: New Arrival in the Jassim Family! —James Brown
   (...) The lap desk idea gets much less useful in about 3 months or so. :) :) Congrats Dan! James (our 10 month old is just on the verge of walking - soon nothing will be safe!) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)