    New to the area and coming to the next LUGOLA meeting —Derek Schin
   Hi, my name's Derek Schin, and I've just moved to the area. I'm planning on coming to the 4 Aug meeting, and there are some specific things I'm looking for, parts wise. In particular, I need red chairs and black 45 degree corner pieces. If there's (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

        Re: New to the area and coming to the next LUGOLA meeting —Bryce McGlone
   Derek, It's good to have a new member. I am always looking for throwbot gear boxes and screw gears. I'll bring some red chairs. Bryce (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)