Subject:
New to the area and coming to the next LUGOLA meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 03:19:44 GMT

Hi, my name's Derek Schin, and I've just moved to the area.  I'm planning on
coming to the 4 Aug meeting, and there are some specific things I'm looking
for, parts wise.  In particular, I need red chairs and black 45 degree
corner pieces.  If there's anything that other people are looking for, post
it here (or send me an email) and I'll see what I can dig up.

Also, if anyone has any suggestions about good pieces to bring as trade bait
in general, please let me know that as well.

Thanks,
Derek