Subject:
Corrected Local Directions to My House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 20:55:30 GMT

There were some minor errors in the directions given in the previous post.

Specifically, "Glen Ridge Road" is really "Glen Ranch Road."  Also, I had
something about Wandering trails being the 2nd left after the toll road.
This no longer applies.

The corrected directions are as follows:

Local Directions:
Go WAY up El Toro Road (several miles) - you should be going East (towards
the mountains)
Turn LEFT at Portola (About 1 block before the toll road.  If you see the
toll road, then you have gone too far!)
Turn RIGHT on Glen RANCH Road
Turn RIGHT at El Toro
Turn LEFT on Wandering Trails
Go to the top of the hill and turn left onto Copperstone.
We are about the 5th house down on the right.