Re: Next LUGOLA Meeting - August 4th 1PM - My house
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 23:49:18 GMT

Hey,

Maybe you should have a meeting at your house so we can see your large
buildings?

Also, if I know I'm going to have to transport something I build it so that
it fractions into several pieces.  Unfortunately, this often takes 30%-100%
extra bricks for the needed stability.  Also, you have to spend a lot of
time engineering as opposed to doing external styling.

Stuff that isn't built for transport, especially when on multiple baseplates
tends to disintigrate when you take it off its original building location.

Jason Sutherland <jasonsutherland5@cs.com> wrote in message
Count me in!

Brad, unfortunately that lighthouse is something I built a while ago and • is
only remembered by the pictures that took me forever to post.  The • building
I have right now is a Swiss Chalet but I'm not sure if I'll build • something
new with it's parts before the next meeting.  Besides, it's too big to fit
in my car but maybe I can borrow my uncle's Tahoe or something.  Chances • are
I will take it apart before the next meeting and build something else.

Jason