  Re: Next LUGOLA Meeting - August 4th 1PM - My house

Count me in! Brad, unfortunately that lighthouse is something I built a while ago and is only remembered by the pictures that took me forever to post. The building I have right now is a Swiss Chalet but I'm not sure if I'll build something new with (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Next LUGOLA Meeting - August 4th 1PM - My house

Hey, Maybe you should have a meeting at your house so we can see your large buildings? Also, if I know I'm going to have to transport something I build it so that it fractions into several pieces. Unfortunately, this often takes 30%-100% extra (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)