 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / 414 (-10)
  Re: Great Meeting!

Brad, where are the pics? I need to see what I missed out on and I also want to see your new building. Setting something up at Legoland sometime would be very cool. Jason (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Great Meeting!

NO, thank you Robert for hosting the meeting at your work. Here's a thought, sense Brad Justice showed up maybe we could convince him and/or Legoland to let us do a display at Legoland sometime. Between Bricktopia, the Mechs, Train Club, the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Great Meeting!

Hello Everyone, The meeting went extremely well! I don't think Brian Stokes could have brought more parts. Some really great MOC's and the attendance of Brad Justus made it exciting. I look forward to the next one. Many thanks to everyone! Robert (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Brian's Trade Fodder

(I got this from Brian - Its posted as a reply elsewhere) I have completed loading up the car with Lego and my Jeep now looks lowered! For everyone who is not attending, let me say that you are missing out on a mother-load of trade fodder! With the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Meeting Update

I have completed loading up the car with Lego and my Jeep now looks lowered! For everyone who is not attending, let me say that you are missing out on a mother-load of trade fodder! With the exception of a monorail and train set, you could almost (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Add one more

Dan Jassim is coming down as well. He is going to car-pool with me. He's just going to bring some trading fodder and some little stuff. (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Remove One More :-(

Wimp! Can't stop by for an hour or two? Adrian Egli <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:GEB62A.69n@lugnet.com... (...) got (...) high, (...) and (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Remove One More :-(

Sorry Guys, I said I wasn't, then I could, now I can't. Just these dopes conduction the Del Mar Fair are doing what I expect them to do. When I got the notice letter, it stated the model had to be housed under Plexiglas! NOT CHEAP! Especially for a (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Have Fun/Good Luck

you Lugola guys have fun at the meeting and good luck! I was talking with Bryce and I may send one of my Mechs down for a visit for your next meeting! Enjoy and take plenty of pictures! Eric Gardenslug (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Meeting Update

Shucks! I was looking forward to seeing your MOC. Jason Sutherland <jasonsutherland5@cs.com> wrote in message news:GE9zn1.FAs@lugnet.com... (...) attend (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact