Subject:
Brian's Trade Fodder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 17:04:42 GMT

(I got this from Brian - Its posted as a reply elsewhere)

I have completed loading up the car with Lego and my Jeep now looks lowered!
For everyone who is not attending, let me say that you are missing out on a
mother-load of trade fodder! With the exception of a monorail and train set,
you could almost build your own Bricktopia with these parts.

To bad for you!

However, if anyone who is not attending has any special requests for
particular pieces, let me know and if I have them I'll set them aside for
you for the next meeting.

Brian