  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

Hey folks, I've uploaded my Mavica pics of the weekend to Brickshelf: (URL) a brief rundown of the various directories... (URL) dans-house/ Friday afternoon at Dan Jassim's house. In attendence were Dan Jassim, Bryce McGlone, Mark Sandlin, Mark (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Sproat's Pics (Was Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting)

Thanks for the pics! I was hoping someone would take pics of the cockpit installation I did on Quetzalcoatl. :^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

(...) D'oh! D'oh! D'oh! These are Dave Johann's. Here's the new URL: (URL) LUGOLA-meeting/daves-models/ Cheers, - jsproat (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

(...) Hah! Great pics of everything!!! Yeah, who were those burly beasts in those blurry pics?! Hmmm, some sort of drooling, cave-dwelling, LEGO craving ancestors of man I suppose. They can smell ABS plastic from miles away! By the way, Bibi (a.k.a. (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)