  Re: Next Meeting???? - Make it So

(...) If all goes according to plan, I will be in Carlsbad from July 20 to July 23. After the comic convention Saturday afternoon, my night will be free. On Sunday morning I'm going to the Downtown Disey LIC and Sunday afternoon I'm going to (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Next Meeting???? - Make it So

Hi Russ, I think the current idea is to have the "July" meeting up at Bryce's house (actually his mother-in-law, but they live close). This is up North in Monrovia. However, if you want to hook up with any of the Southern guys, or come over to my (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)