Attn: Bryce, Dan, Tim - RE Friday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 23:09:35 GMT

Here are directions from the area of the Michons to our house (or you can
just get back on the free-way).

Get on Irvine Blvd going south-east.  The Michons should be able to point
you in this direction.
Pass by the old marine base.  The street becomes "Trabuco."
Turn left on El Toro Road and go up a few miles.
You will pass under the toll road (looks like a freeway).  After this, take
your SECOND (not first) right on 'Wandering trails.'
Go to the top of the hill and turn left on Copperstone.
We are about the 5th house on the right - 10 copperstone

I'll be expecting you by 3:30.  You should leave the Michons by about 3 (or
maybe 3:10).

Work phone 949-727-1733x365
Home 949-859-8024