Subject:
30+ people for Saturday Meeting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 22:59:43 GMT

Here is the current list of attendees:

Attendees:

2 Brad&Shelly Hamilton - Showing off Bricktopia (LEGO City) (LUGOLA)
1 Tim Courtney
1 Brandon Grifford
1 Larry Pieniazek (With Frank)
1 James Brown (With Frank)
1 Bryce Mcglone (- LUGOLA)
1 Dan Jassim (- LUGOLA)
1 Mark Sandlin (with Dan)
1 Mark Rideout  ( with Dan)
2 Clark Stephens & Morgan Wolfe
1 Jason Sutherland  (LUGOLA)
1 Brian Stokes (LUGOLA)
4 The Michons (LUGOLA)
1 Scott Costello (LUGOLA)
1 Adrian Elgi (LUGOLA - Southern California LEGO Train Club)
1 Robert Powell (LUGOLA - Southern California LEGO Train Club)
1 John Gramley (LUGOLA - Southern California LEGO Train Club)
1 Daniel Pearson (LUGOLA - Southern California LEGO Train Club)
2 Jeremy and Barbara Sproat
2 Jimmy and Betty (LUGOLA )
2 Rod Ripley and Guest (LUGOLA)
Abner Finley
Christopher Snead
Paul Gyugyi - Bringing his unitron fleet
Coby Bassett and Girlfriend
David Johann (LUGOLA)

Possible Attendees
Kevin and Denise Loch
1 Frank Filz -   Bringing his Blacktron MOC - 90% sure he's coming
Ross Crawford
Mark Papenfuss
Maggie Cambron

We were pretty full with 25 people and now we are going to have over 30!

Anyhow, with this amount of people, we need to be very considerate of
others, especially considering space.

If you are bringing a lot of trading stuff, then try to partition it so that
you can only get a little bit of it out at once.  Like I said, we can use
the backyard grass for trading if we need additional space.  If things start
getting crowded and you already did most of your trading, please offer some
space to others.

We have new carpet and ask that folks take off their shoes inside.  If you
are really adament about not doing this, most of the meeting occurs in the
garage and backyard so you don't HAVE to take off your shoes.

Any other "crowd control" suggestions from other folks?