 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / 24 (-5)
  Re: LUGOLA Meeting II-5/27/00-Wrap up

(...) By 'it sounds incredibly silly,' I'm sure you mean 'it sounds like it is the ultimate terror weapon, which will allow us to crush the rebellion and consolidate control over the local star systems.' - Mike. (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  LUGOLA Meeting II-5/27/00-Wrap up

Henry asked if I could post the notes this time around, so away we go.... What a cool second meeting we had! Even with Henry picking a holiday weekend, and Rick deciding that traffic was too harsh, we still exceeded our previous turnout...by one. (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  Kidvention LDraw display supplies

Hey all... Just wanted to know if anyone in the area would be able to let me (us) use a few things: -Fast laptop for demonstrating model creation/renderings -large monitor for display to public (laptop can be behind table while monitor faces out) (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  Re: May 27th LUGOLA Meeting

(...) Well, given that Lugola is just starting as a local LEGO group, we don't have any set idea of what we do. At our last (and premiere) meeting we had 3 people show up (including myself) and we showed off our creations, traded pieces, and talked (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: May 27th LUGOLA Meeting

(...) What kind of stuff do you do at lugola meetings? How many people usually show up? I just moved down to Glendale and I was wondering what the Lego scene is like down here. - Mike Rayhawk. ---...--- Check out the Official BrikWars Home Page at (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact