Re: May 27th LUGOLA Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 18:28:03 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Mike Rayhawk writes:

What kind of stuff do you do at lugola meetings?  How many people usually show
up?  I just moved down to Glendale and I was wondering what the Lego scene is
like down here.

Well, given that Lugola is just starting as a local LEGO group, we don't have
any set idea of what we do.  At our last (and premiere) meeting we had 3 people
show up (including myself) and we showed off our creations, traded pieces, and
talked til late about LEGO.  Ideally we'd like to gather on a regular basis and
develop an agenda of sorts, i.e. group projects, webpage, etc.  However, I
think it's fun enough just to meet other LEGO fans.

Henry