 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / 24 (-10)
  Re: LUGOLA Meeting II-5/27/00-Wrap up

(...) By 'it sounds incredibly silly,' I'm sure you mean 'it sounds like it is the ultimate terror weapon, which will allow us to crush the rebellion and consolidate control over the local star systems.' - Mike. (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  LUGOLA Meeting II-5/27/00-Wrap up

Henry asked if I could post the notes this time around, so away we go.... What a cool second meeting we had! Even with Henry picking a holiday weekend, and Rick deciding that traffic was too harsh, we still exceeded our previous turnout...by one. (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  Kidvention LDraw display supplies

Hey all... Just wanted to know if anyone in the area would be able to let me (us) use a few things: -Fast laptop for demonstrating model creation/renderings -large monitor for display to public (laptop can be behind table while monitor faces out) (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  Re: May 27th LUGOLA Meeting

(...) Well, given that Lugola is just starting as a local LEGO group, we don't have any set idea of what we do. At our last (and premiere) meeting we had 3 people show up (including myself) and we showed off our creations, traded pieces, and talked (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: May 27th LUGOLA Meeting

(...) What kind of stuff do you do at lugola meetings? How many people usually show up? I just moved down to Glendale and I was wondering what the Lego scene is like down here. - Mike Rayhawk. ---...--- Check out the Official BrikWars Home Page at (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  May 27th LUGOLA Meeting

Just a little reminder: Our next meeting will be on Saturday, May 27th, at my apartment, starting around noon. I'll email directions. If you don't receive them, and you'd like to attend, let me know. Hope to see you. Henry (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  LUGWORLD map pages 1st try at some pages.

Followups 1 level higher this time to lugnet.org OK based on some of the descusion today I gave a try at some pages tonight and here is what I've got. Basically this is a single thread of pages as it stands from a world map down to the regional US (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.org.nl, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.wafol, lugnet.org.us.wamalug) !

  Idea for ALL US LUGs (Big Regional Map)

Well this is for all US LUGs so I am posting in lugnet.org.us although I don't know how may people check the general US list so I am copying all the individual LUG Groups with followups to .org.us Anyway I had an Idea for a regional "LUGMAP" that (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.org.us.wafol) !

  Re: My temporary site is up

(...) Shiri, That is the one downfall of older webcams. I can view the room just fine, but focusing on anything less than a foot away will be blurry. Hopefully, I'll have a nice new cam soon, but this is four year old equipment I'm using (eyeball (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: My temporary site is up

(...) Great job, Dave! Those look good, put the pictures are quite blurry... does your camera have any manual-focus option? If so, I suggest using it- it's a fabulous function, and allows you to take close-up pics without the blurriness. hth, -Shiri (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.build.minifigs)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact