    Re: LUGOLA March 24th meeting a HUGE success! —Scott P. Costello
   Let me start off by echoing the thanks given to Brad and Shelly for hosting in their beautiful home. Their location made it possible for us to expand our attendees to include many extremely talented folks from San Diego. I always love meeting people (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

        Re: LUGOLA March 24th meeting a HUGE success! —Brad Hamilton
   Your very welcome. I'm not sure I'd be willing to drive TOO far for a LEGO thing. We'll see how it goes. I say that we have the next one 2 months away (as usual) in mid-late May. Bryce's house is OK if he wants to. We better not host it beyond next (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)