    Re: May 27th LUGOLA Meeting —Mike Rayhawk
   (...) What kind of stuff do you do at lugola meetings? How many people usually show up? I just moved down to Glendale and I was wondering what the Lego scene is like down here. - Mike Rayhawk. ---...--- Check out the Official BrikWars Home Page at (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

        Re: May 27th LUGOLA Meeting —Henry Lim
   (...) Well, given that Lugola is just starting as a local LEGO group, we don't have any set idea of what we do. At our last (and premiere) meeting we had 3 people show up (including myself) and we showed off our creations, traded pieces, and talked (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)