 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / 199 (-5)
  Re: Chateau Paradisa

(...) WOW! (picks jaw up off floor :) You are one of the greatest lego builders I know of when it comes to building large buildings. (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Our landscaping FINALLY done! (Well, almost)

Hey, The evil landscaping that threatened to delay the LUGOLA meeting is finally done. There are a few odds & ends that still must be completed, but those are minor. Here are a few pics in case anyone is interested. We had quite a bit done: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Chateau Paradisa

This is my latest building - A luxury hotel. It is a mix of Neo-Classical style and ... Paradisa elements! (URL) is my updated city, Bricktopia (contains several new shots): (URL) will be on display next weekend at the LUGOLA meeting. Please see (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola) !

  16 people confirmed so far!

Hi Folks, Here is an update on the attendees and info about them. Brad & Shelly Hamilton - We're the hosts I'm showing off my LEGO City Bricktopia: (URL) is my trade page: (URL) want Paradisa windows and monorail straights. Henry Lim - Old Timer (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: First MOC Posting

Hi Robert, really nice your MOC'S. Sepecially the 8-wide maintance train with the crane-car. That train reminds me on my own 8-wide MOC's! Your engine is similar in style with the Desert Express engine I have build. I also build a european railway (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact