Subject:
Our landscaping FINALLY done! (Well, almost)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 00:36:56 GMT

Hey,

The evil landscaping that threatened to delay the LUGOLA meeting is finally
done.

There are a few odds & ends that still must be completed, but those are
minor.

Here are a few pics in case anyone is interested.  We had quite a bit done:
http://www.members.home.com/bhamilto1/frontdone.JPG
http://www.members.home.com/bhamilto1/WalkDone.JPG
http://members.home.net/bhamilto1/Side.JPG
http://www.members.home.com/bhamilto1/backdone.JPG

Provided its not raining, we'll have train layouts set up on the back patio.
Also, we'll probalby have the snacks out there with tables for MOC's.

If its raining, or we need more room, we'll utilize the garage.